sábado, 26 de enero de 2013

How to improve your English with films in English

Cómo mejorar vuestro ingles con películas y series en inglés.

Hi everyone!

My Students always ask me: how can I improve my English? Apart from studying, you have to be in contact with the language so you get used to its sounds, stress, intonation, etc.

If you can´t spend some time in an English speaking country or can´t afford a private tutor, you can always see films in English.

Depending on your level, you´ll need Spanish or English subtitles. It is OK if you don´t understand everything as it takes time understanding it all…but little by little, you´ll see how your English improves.
I leave a video of the opening scene of Manhattan where Woody Allen tells why he adores the city. I love NY!! and this is one of Woody Allen´s finest films.

You can find the whole film on “You Tube”


No hay comentarios: