miércoles, 29 de agosto de 2012

RESOURCES FOR ENGLISH TEACHERS I


Hi dear colleagues!

I have decided to start a section where you can find resources for your English lessons. As you may know, the net has lots of resources, the problem is always the time we all spend researching, time goes fast when you are having fun, they say…
To make your task a bit easier, I´ll post here some websites I find superb!

Hope you find the first one useful!!


On these pages you'll find free teaching resources to use in your English lessons. There are lesson plans and activities, complete with worksheets to download, for primary, secondary and adult teachers. You can find out more about our different types of English teaching resources below.

Take the quiz and find out the kind of teacher you are, it´s fun!


 I´ll post more stuff soon so.... don´t miss it!

No hay comentarios: