viernes, 12 de noviembre de 2010

How to do a British accent

As you may know, you can find different accents in Britain, the received pronunciation (RP) is the English spoken by the BBC newsreaders.Received Pronunciation (RP), also called the Queen's (or King's) English,Oxford English, or BBC English, is the accent of Standard English in England.You should aim to this accent.I´ve uploaded a video where you can learn some tricks to do it!You can also click here to see more videos on received pronunciation

No hay comentarios: